Monday, March 7, 2022

College Life

 


I was only sent to college because my mother thought I was too young to find a job.  I excelled at Typing and Shorthand, so she thought a one year secretarial course would be good for me.

During my year at college, I developed bulimia.  I was taken to the doctors because I became so thin, but they could find nothing wrong.  To this day, none of my family members know that I suffered with bulimia.




I lost my virginity at the age of 17 in the back of a Kombi at the campus parking area.  I'm not proud of it.  I felt nothing.  I said to myself afterwards why does everyone say sex is so wonderful?  I felt absolutely nothing - just dead inside.

I wasn't even in love with the guy, but he showed me attention. 

I used to bunk many classes, but I always managed to pass.

During the latter part of that year, I met a guy who would later become my husband.  He was also a student at the college.   


No comments:

Post a Comment

THINGS MY MOTHER COMPLAINED ABOUT

  *     I can hear you breathing - why do you breathe so loud? *     Why must you file your nails so hard and make such a noise? *     Don&#...