Monday, March 7, 2022

LOVE BOMBING

 



During all these happenings my mother would lavish me with expensive gold and diamond jewelry and always the latest and most expensive perfumes.   The true way of a narcissist so that you can always feel indebted to them.

The two of  us would also go on expensive overseas trips, Miami, New York, Brazil, Argentina, Comores, Disney World, Florida, the Greek Isles...

My dad was always left behind at home, but many years later, the two of them visited Israel together.

Some people would think this is great, but in all honesty, I would have given it all up in a heartbeat just for a chance at a normal life!

Those material things can't bring you happiness.



No comments:

Post a Comment

THINGS MY MOTHER COMPLAINED ABOUT

  *     I can hear you breathing - why do you breathe so loud? *     Why must you file your nails so hard and make such a noise? *     Don&#...