Saturday, March 5, 2022

The Early Years - Part 2



I was always bullied at high school - the other kids thought I had a big nose and were always laughing at me behind my back - I hated high school 😡   Once at a night club, the DJ even said oh, the girl with THE NOSE is here😰

I never had many friends at school, maybe just 1 or 2.  This was also due to the fact that my mother never encouraged me to have friends over.  She is a neat freak and once a bed had been made up, she believed that you cannot untidy it again.

She never really allowed me to have a relationship with my 2 elder brothers - she would always play one up against the other.   The same went for my late father.  She always made him out to be this terrible person and as a result, I was not that close to him.

Thinking back now, I used to suffer from extreme stomach aches in primary school and that was obviously due to stress.

My mother would always try and buy me with extravagant gifts.  During my primary school years, she took me on a cruise ship (locally) and one of her female friends accompanied her.  The two of them went dancing the one evening and came back with men to the cabin whilst they thought I was asleep.  I only recently learnt that a narcissist is very obsessed with sex and money.  

I know some of you may think I am being very nasty and cruel for saying all these things, but I need to get all this out of my system, as it has been festering for years!

More to come....I am sure you can understand it is very emotional writing about all this.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

THINGS MY MOTHER COMPLAINED ABOUT

  *     I can hear you breathing - why do you breathe so loud? *     Why must you file your nails so hard and make such a noise? *     Don&#...