Sunday, March 6, 2022

Where I am Now

 








I am currently single, but share my space with my two adorable cats Pebbles and Oliver.   Oliver was recently diagnosed with Diabetes, so that has been pretty stressful for me, as I need to inject him twice a day with insulin, but his health has improved tremendously and he is gaining weight all the time!



 

My landlord recently built a small patio leading off from my office for me and I have been very busy decorating it, which also keeps my mind busy.

My daughter lives in East London, so I don't get to see her as often as I would like, but we chat a lot over the phone.   She got married last June to a super guy and are very happy, which makes me happy.



I've been a Transcriber for the past 10 years working from home.  I find my job truly fascinating and interesting, as there is always something new each day.

In my spare time, I enjoy watching series (mostly crime series) and of course working in my garden.  I need to get back into reading again.  I try and walk to keep fit whenever I can, but time is always a problem.

I still see my mother.  I take her for groceries every Saturday and sometimes to the doctor whens she needs to go, but after each visit, I am emotionally and mentally drained and I need at least a day to recover.  I was told by my doctor to go no contact.  Some people tell me to forgive her for what she has done, but how do I do that, when so much has been taken away from me?  I can never forget what she has done...


No comments:

Post a Comment

THINGS MY MOTHER COMPLAINED ABOUT

  *     I can hear you breathing - why do you breathe so loud? *     Why must you file your nails so hard and make such a noise? *     Don&#...